But this year, I didn’t feel like rushing it. I wanted to take more time to really figure out what I want out of this year. So many things I was manifesting for 2022 came to be, but some didn’t, largely because they were simply too long-shot. For example, I wished for a new home, but it didn’t really make sense while we were renovating our current home, and taking care of a small baby, right?
So this year, I took my time until I had my 2023 goals clear in front of me. Now I know exactly what I want in the next (now 11) months.
My 2023 Vision Board
On my vision board (that I only got to creating yesterday) are representations of these things:
- In 2023, I want to create a beautiful home. Not have a brand new one, especially after we have spent an entire summer creating a nursery out of the boiler room! But I want us to change the flooring to tiles in the kitchen and the dining room, and to new wooden floors in the rest of the house. I want us to finally take care of the bathroom by making a shower station and replacing old and broken tiles. Finally, I want us to paint the entire house, because it has been years since it’s been painted. Finally, I want us to get a brand new bed made by my husband (which he did promise to make!)
- I want to keep advancing in my SEO career. I have my eye on a job that would (after the initial two months) allow me absolute flexibility, which I would appreciate so much, since dealing with a toddler while working will be even more difficult than it is with a baby. It pays so well and it’s in my own country, allowing me to have a regular maternity leave and take out a loan when we’re ready to start building a new home. But whether it’s that job or some other one, I’m open to the Universe sending better business opportunities and more money my way.
- I want to create a community on this website, and to grow my second one. So far, I’ve really been enjoying creating content here, and I love seeing that people come to me from Google, Pinterest, WordPress Reader… But what I really want out of it in 2023 is to create a community of women who will come here to calm themselves over everyday anxieties, to relax, and to share their thoughts with me and one another. In numbers, though (because the Universe loooves numbers!) I want to have 1000 visits a day and 5 comments a week by the end of the year.
- I want to buy a car that will keep me and my family safe, and one that I will love driving. Now that I finally have my driver’s license, I decided to buy a new car scent. This tells the Universe that I’m now ready for the perfect car for me and my family.
- I want me and my husband to rekindle our relationship. Don’t get me wrong, we love spending time with each other still, but with an almost one year-old, certain things are easy to postpone and neglect. So in 2023, I want us to find our footing again.
- I want to have more time for myself and my self-care. This includes finding at least 5 minutes a day to do some yoga, and finding some time for reading (even if it’s half an hour) at least two times a week.
- I want to travel. This would be me and my husband’s first summer away in 2 years, and the first vacation abroad with our little one. I’m so excited, and I want us to travel to Greece by a car. I am really looking forward to visiting such a beautiful country for the first time ever! Of course, we’ll get some rest along the way and see other places (and potentially some people) as well.
- Finally, I hope to be pregnant again by the end of the year, with a girl this time. I would love my little one’s sister to be born some two and a half years after he is.
Here’s to making it all happen 💫